Sunday, February 22, 2009

International Youth Conditioning Association Summit -February 20-22

Wow! What a great time I had in Louisville over the weekend. I have probably attended 50 conferences in the last 10 years but have never been so moved and inspired by the folks at the IYCA. I have more energy and passion than ever [if that is possible] and truly believe I was meant to work with youth, not just to be better athletes, but to make a difference.
Make no mistake, the IYCA is a business, but they transcend the boundaries of traditional organizations by creating a movement, a revolution, a warrior-attitude. I am proud to be an IYCA member and look forward to representing their mission.
Besides receiving great information, I had the pleasure to meet and speak with Carlo Alvarez, the strength coach for St. Xavier high school. This guy is just as intense as me! Great guy, and a great mind.

Adrenaline Sports thanks you for allowing us to train, develop and inspire the youth of today and the leaders of tomorrow.

No comments: