Thursday, January 17, 2008

Welcome (1/17/08)



Welcome to the first Adrenaline Sports & Fitness blog...
  • I am excited that we finally received two 24 kg [1.5 pood] kettlebells to torture our athletes and adults! I used them a little last night and almost took them to sleep with me because I loved them so much. Yes, I have issues.
  • ASF will be running a baseball/softball strength and conditioning camp for 8-12 year olds starting in February. Please call Nigel at 779-1234 for more info.
  • Finally, don't forget that we offer training for adults too. Boot Camps are every night at 6:30 pm and personal training runs all day and night. We will get the fastest results possible and have the most fun possible. Some parents even train the same time their kids train! Ask Tony how to get a free session of Boot Camp or Personal Training.

No comments: